Living in Cape Town I started to look for distributors in my area. Finding a local supplier proved to be a little harder than I thought and I was really worried about being sold plastic - amber looking necklaces I decided to go dir
ectly to the source of the product in Europe.I was very lucky to find a fabulous supplier who was able to ship me a selection of necklaces and most improtantly could issue a "certiciate of authenticity" along with the stock..... and so http://www.teethingnecklaces.co.za/ was born.
Join me on this journey of building a business where I get to meet the cutest babies and am in a position to assist moms who are in the same position I was before I tried the teething necklaces. Seeing a positive difference in the little ones after they have started wearing the necklaces is so rewarding and.......... the cherry on the top is that my son is happy, healthy and sailing through this teething period with the most beautiful smile on his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment